Cynergy3 has a range of 2-way solenoid valves for liquid and gas duty, covering pipe sizes from ¼” to 2”.
Cynergy3 Solenoid Valves
Our Solenoid Valves are suitable for liquid and gas applications and come in a variety of sizes suited to most industry standard pipe work. Pilot operated 2 Port Solenoid Valves are used where the flow of liquid or gas needs to be controlled, stopped and started.
Cynergy3 Solenoid valves are commonly found in both domestic and industrial usage in applications including autoclaves, cooling plant equipment, watering and fire extinguishing systems, sanitation services and pressure washing.
What you need to know:
- 2-Port Solenoid Valves suitable for liquid and gas duty
- A range of sizes to fit pipes from ¼” to 2” diameter (BSP)
- Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) valves available
- Manufactured with precision in high quality brass to provide reliable, long term use in a variety of challenging applications
- Suitable for use between -20 to +90 Deg C
» How to select the correct Solenoid Valve