Cynergy3’s ranges of pressure and temperature sensors include wireless devices for the transmission of the sensor’s output without the need for expensive or arduous cable runs.
Cynergy3 Wireless Sensors
Wireless Sensors take the accuracy, reliability and durability of our established range of wired sensors and add the convenience of wireless connectivity. This area is one we believe will continue to grow as the world moves towards wireless technology and the IIOT. The benefits of going wireless are many; no expensive wiring to remote locations, sensors are easy to install and relocate and they can be used in most environments including outdoors.
Our wireless sensors are already widely used in water treatment plants to assess tank level and flow, in monitoring the condition of railway embankments to assess maintenance needs, as temperature sensors at solar energy farms, and to monitor the condition of production motors at a major UK car manufacturer.
What you need to know:
- The same reliable, high quality, accurate sensors you’d expect from Cynergy3 with IIOT wireless functionality
- Can be used in most environments including outdoors with weather and waterproofed units
- Works ‘out of the box’, easy to install and relocate; just two screws to affix and a switch to flip and it’s ready to go!
- Low maintenance with an excellent battery life of between 5-25 years depending on configuration
- A line of sight range of up to 500 m
- Offers user configurable output and transmission with 4-20 mA, 1-5V output options or communications options
- Bespoke, customisable wireless monitoring systems developed in partnership with our customers to achieve their specific goals
- Complete end-to-end IIOT systems storing process data, displaying it on smartphones and PCs, and generating email and SMS alarms